Become a Contributor
As the population in the Northwest Suburbs of Chicago continues to grow, so do its problems. The children and adolescents in our community need Shelter, Inc. more than ever. Your willingness to contribute will make the difference in lives of a child, as it will allow us to continue offering services and programs to children who are victims of abuse, neglect, are dependent or in need of supervision.
No donation is too small and your generousity will be greatly appreciated by the children and adolescents that rely on our services and dedication to create new opportunities in their lives and awareness in our communities.
Shelter, Inc. is able to accept a variety donation arrangements:
- Cash Gift - cash, check, credit card and PayPal accepted
- Pledge - a pledge of any amount and a schedule for payment may be made
- Planned Giving Program - leave a lasting legacy
- Bequest - designate Shelter, Inc. as a recipient of your estate
- Insurance - designate Shelter, Inc. as the beneficiary of your policy
- Stocks - you may receive tax advantages
- Honor an Individual - honor someone living or deceased; celebrate an occasion such as a holiday, birth, graduation or wedding
- Employee Matching Gifts - many large and small corporations provide employee matching funds
- In-kind Services and Donations - includes donated printing, materials and professional services
Shelter, Inc. is a non-profit, licensed and accredited child welfare agency. All funds are professionally managed and carefully allocated. If you are age 70 1/2 or older, there may be an increased tax benefit to making a cash donation to Shelter, Inc. directly from your individual retirement account (IRA).
Please consult your financial advisor as to the possible tax and estate planning benefits of charitable giving.
For more information on charitable donations to Shelter, Inc.:
- Call us at 847.255.8060
To make an online donation now with Mastercard, Visa, Discover, American Express or your PayPal account, please click on the DONATE button below to donate via PayPal's secure network. You will be able to designate the amount and receive a receipt for your tax deductible donation.